Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people
you brought with you. - Wil Rose
Do you have what it takes to become a game developer?
What are we looking for?
- Ability to solve problems and write quality code.
- Ability to create original game art
- Should be able to communicate clearly and should be committed to a timeline.
- Should be able to write code in C++/Java/C# and should be willing to learn any new Language/Technology/Tool/API
-Should love playing and developing games and willingness to learn new game development libraries (LibGDx, Cocos2Dx,...)
- Willingness to relocate to Madurai
Points to consider before applying.
- Salary is 5000 per month (First Six Months) , 8000 per month (next six months)
- Work Location is Madurai
- Coding skill is mandatory
What do we care less about?
Number of Arrears
- School/College where you have studied
- English fluency
Team Size : 3
What we do: We build games
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Job Role: Game Developer Trainee
Forward your resume to email@example.com
Share it with your friends too.
Greetings from HCL Technologies, Madurai.
Are you working away from home?
We are pleased to inform regarding openings for IT Software Professionals on 23rd & 24th April 2016.
Position 1:- Senior Software Engineer / Technical Lead
Skills: - .Net, C#, Oracle, SQL Developer
Experience: - Minimum 4 years to 9 years of experience
Position 2:- Technical Lead (JAVA)
Skills: JAVA Tech Lead
Experience: Minimum 7+ years of experience in JAVA Domain
Position 3: Technical Lead (PL SQL)
Skills: PL SQL Technical Lead
Experience: Minimum 7+ years of experience PL SQL, Oracle
Position 4: Senior Tester
Skills: Senior Tester with Bugzilla, QTP, Selenium and test automation
Experience: Minimum 5+ years of experience
Work Location: Madurai
Interview Date: 23rd & 24th April 2016 (Saturday & Sunday).
Walk in Time: 10.00 AM to 5.00 PM
HCL Technologies Ltd.
SPA IT Towers, Survey No. 155/1 and 155/2,
120 Feet Road, Near Preethi Hospital,
Opp. Mattuthavani Bus Stand, Madurai - 625 020, Tamil Nadu, India.
Salary Package: Best in the industry
Ø Senior .NET Developer (4-7 Years Exp)
Ø Work location: Chennai/Bangalore
· 4 to 7 years of experience programming web and windows applications in .NET using C# and ASP.NET
· 4 to 7 years of experience working with SQLServer
· Should have used source control tools such as TFS and SVN
· Strong understanding of programming SQL objects - SPROCs, triggers, views, functions
· Strong knowledge of object oriented design and coding
· Should be able to work under minimal supervision
· Should have good analytical skills and excellent communication skills
· Should be flexible and able to multi-task and be able to work within deadlines
· Should be able to work with the team as well as work independently, depending on the situation
http://indiatoday.intoday.in/education/story/isro-jobs/1/1100195.html Virus-free. www.avg.com