Do you have what it takes to become a game developer?
What are we looking for?
- Ability to solve problems and write quality code.
- Ability to create original game art
- Should be able to communicate clearly and should be committed to a timeline.
- Should be able to write code in C++/Java/C# and should be willing to learn any new Language/Technology/Tool/API
-Should love playing and developing games and willingness to learn new game development libraries (LibGDx, Cocos2Dx,...)
- Willingness to relocate to Madurai
Points to consider before applying.
- Salary is 5000 per month (First Six Months) , 8000 per month (next six months)
- Work Location is Madurai
- Coding skill is mandatory
What do we care less about?
Number of Arrears
- School/College where you have studied
- English fluency
Team Size : 3
What we do: We build games
Hiring Process : Face to Face Interview
Job Role: Game Developer Trainee
Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Share it with your friends too.
Success is not counted by how high you have climbed but by how many people
you brought with you. - Wil Rose